Are you looking for a creamy, fluffy and tasty cheesecake? Hear you go. I have made it exclusively for you. you couldn’t ask for more.The additional taste of the black cherry syrup is going to make it dreamy, decadent, nonstop bliss.
I always prefer to use the fresh ricotta cheese because it really makes a difference. you can taste the freshness and it is palatable.I also enjoy the sweet smell of the entire house when I bake cheesecake. When you take one bite with all the layers, the juicy bitter black cherry syrup, the creamy ricotta cheese and the buttery biscuit it is a dream cheese come true. Trust me.
- 300g (3 cups) gram crackers biscuit
- 150g(2/3 cup) butter
- 4 eggs separated
- 5 table spoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 600g(4 and 1/2 cups) fresh(If possible Italian) ricotta cheese
- 200ml(1 cup) heavy cream
- Black cherry syrup
- Spray a 20cm/8″ round tin with oil or line with baking/parchment paper.
- Heat your oven to 150C/302F
- Now we will have to make the crust. put the biscuits in a blender and crumble it well( It doesn’t have to be fine )
- In the mean while melt the butter
- In a bowl add the crumbled biscuit and the butter. Mix well and spread it in the baking tin. Level and press it. Then put it in the fridge for 30min – 40min
- Now let us do the delicious cream. Beat the yolk and the sugar with an electric mixer until creamy
- Add the vanilla and the corn starch mix again
- Then add the ricotta cheese, using the electric mixer, blend till homogeneous
- Mount the egg white, with a pinch of salt, until stiff and add in the mixture using spatula
- Now pour the heavy cream right in to the mixture and first mix well with spatula and then mix again with an electric mixer until it is well blended
- The crust must be ready by now. Take it out of the fridge and pour the cream in the crust, level it well and bake it for 45min – 50 min
- When you take it out of the oven, it has to be a little bit giggly and golden brown on top. Let it cool for 30min. then put it in a fridge from an hour to over night.
- Garnish with black cherry sauce. ENJOY.