Steak salad is such a great way to enjoy steak! You can easily put it together with steak leftovers. At a minimum it is simply thin slices of steak over salad greens with your preferred salad dressing.
This salad is fresh fresh and fresh.It is a quick and easy meal for hot summer days. I’ll take a common dressing any day, but for this one, I went for yogurt with a little bit of sweetness ( honey ) and currant ( which I collected from my garden) with a dash of sugar.
I tend to personalize mine up a bit with whatever I might have on hand—avocados, cheeses, tomatoes, pomegranate seeds, carrots …..
- 1 beet boiled and sliced thinly
- 1 carrot cleaned and sliced thinly
- 1/2 avocado peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- Left over steak ( sliced thinly )
- Currant add 1/2 teaspoon of sugar set aside
- Dash of olive oil
- pinch of salt
- We have two options
- Toss together every ingredient in a bowl, except the steak. Mix every thing together add also the yogurt mix again. Add the steak, drizzle olive oil and ENJOY.
- Put every ingredient over separate lettuce. Add the yogurt and the steaks. At the side put the cucumber and avocado. Drizzle the olive oil and a pinch of salt. ENJOY