Hello Hello, to day I brought to you the one and the only BRUSCHETTA served, from California to Tuscany, as an appetizer when salty and breakfast / brunch when delicate.Now my recipe is the best of both. This dish can be as versatile as you want it to be. From the choice of the bread to the different kinds of toppings.
The grilled bread gives it the taste of smokiness and crunchy which compliments to the delicate flavor of the buffalo cheese. The delicacy of the cheese goes very well with the cherry tomatoes and the basil. On top of all this flavors add the salty, chewy and fatty speck, there you have a GRILLED BRUSCHETTA WITH BUFFALO CHEESE, AVOCADO, SPECK AND BASIL.
- A day or two old bread
- 3 thin slices of buffalo cheese
- 1/2 avocado (peeled and sliced)
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 3 strips of speck
- some basil leaves
- olive oil
- Put the bread on a hot grill and let it be crispy
- When cooled put the buffalo cheese on top of the crispy, smoky grilled bread
- Top with the slices of avocado
- Cut the cherry tomatoes thinly and spread over the avocado
- Then top with the speck, basil leaves and drizzle good quality extra virgin olive oil. ENJOY