To day I have been a little busy. Going to places and getting things done. When I arrived home it was already 2:30 in the after noon and I was so hungry, then I decided to make a simple but delicious, and spicy 15 minutes pasta.
I have got the idea from one of my favorite blogs www.cookaround.com/ricetta/trofie–alla–ligure . It is an original recipe from LIGURE. The pasta I was suppose to use was TROFIE but instead I have used BUCATINI, which in my opinion works as good.
The recipe calls for pecorino cheese. By all means go ahead and use that, I preferred not to.
yield – 4 servings
- 3 pieces of anchovies
- 1 garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper
- handful of parsley
- 1 leg leek cleaned and chopped
- 2 cans peeled tomatoes(only the tomatoes,with out the juice, cut in half)
- 4 pieces of sun dried tomatoes(cut in small size)
- 2 tablespoons black olives
- olive oil
- salt(if necessary)
- 400g/14oz dry bucatini pasta
- salted boiling water
- chopped parsley
- pecorino cheese
- first boil the water for the pasta with enough salt
- heat the oil in a pan over medium heat add the anchovies and let them melt
- add the chili pepper , the garlic, the parsley and let cook for 2 minutes max. Take of the garlic before it gets burned
- now it is time to cook the pasta (useful tip: almost every time you cook a dry pasta,depends on the type of the pasta, it is better to reduce the cooking time by 2-3 minutes. Then the cooking will be finished in the sauce)
- in the mean time put in the leek in the pan with a little bit of cooking water cover the led and cook till transparent and soft about 5 minutes
- add the peeled tomatoes, cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes
- at last add the olives and some more parsley
- I don’t think it needs more salt, cause the anchovies and the olives are salty enough but if you feel like it go ahead and use some . But always after you tasted it.
- by now the pasta should be done, drain it and mix it with the sauce immediately
- put the pasta on a plate, spread some pecorino cheeses, drizzle olive oil and ENJOY.